We get it. Privacy of your data is really important and we take this very seriously.
Here is what you need to know:
1. Everything can be anonymous
2. Your data belongs to you
3. We are fully GDPR/CCPA complaint
Keep scrolling down for all the details...
MANY OF OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE TO MAKE INDIVIDUAL DATA ANONYMOUS BY USING ANONYMOUS UNIQUE CODES TO MASK PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION AND BY ONLY REVIEWING RESULTS IN AGGREGATE (NOT AT THE INDIVIDUAL-LEVEL).
WE WORK INDEPENDENTLY WITH EACH OF OUR CLIENTS TO ENSURE WE MEET ALL LEGAL DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BY LOCAL AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS, AS WELL AS THOSE SET FORTH BY THEIR OWN INSTITUTIONS.
Last updated November 20, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Immersion Neuroscience Inc (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website GetImmersion.com, and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Sites and our services.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our website (such as GetImmersion.com), and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we refer to them collectively in this privacy notice as the "Services").
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with us.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
10. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
13. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?